Thursday, June 9, 2011

Cigars Are In!

Last night, I received one of the greatest packages of my life, and that was a small bundle of our cigars a couple weeks early. They are not packaged, nor do they have bands on them, but that doesn't make a difference in the way they are smoked! And I must say, and this may be me being biased but I'd like to think I am being completely forthcoming, they are extremely good and better than I remember.

We had a bit of a push back on the arrival because of some moisture issues. Apparently, the humidity in the Dominican Republic was at extremes the past few weeks, so the moisture during the aging process was taking a little slower to leave the cigars. But now they are fine and ready for consumption! I just had one about an hour ago, and it burned so evenly and I had no troubles keeping it lit, that you wouldn't think there was ever a moisture issue!

Look for the official release to be within the next week or two. They are being packaged next week and then shipped out, going through customs then making their way up to Cleveland. Plenty of shops in Northeast Ohio have already put in their orders, and we are accepting orders from all shops all over the country now! So if you are interested in carrying the brand, be sure to contact us via Twitter, Facebook, or even my email, which is below. Thanks for all the support and we look forward to officially entering an amazing industry!

Mike
mike@crossroads-group.com (It is not the cigar email, but this is the best one to reach me at.)

No comments:

Post a Comment